shoulda' listened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shoulda' listened

Will be praying for you. God bless ya Tim.

Comment

I will pray for you Tim and I know you will get better, hang in there. fred k

Comment

Best wishes for a quick recovery Tim

Comment

About the smartest thing I ever did was to quit that nasty smoking habit. It is hard to do, though. Not getting air is a terrible feeling. I pray you will heal.
          Hazel Strickland
          AKA Dixie Whittler

Comment

Missed ya Tim! Unfortunately, that's the way life is. We don't realize what we do to our selves until the big guy upstairs sends a warning shot across our bow! Like the old sayings goes..... "If I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself!" Life on a VA heart & respiratory ward isn't any picnic. Hope that things progress smoothly and rapidly so that you can go home soon. Best wishes my friend!

Comment

Thanks, everyone, had to have more surgery to remove Thyroids. They were borderline Goiters!!!! They say it will free up my breathing. I now sport an eight inch row of staples on my neck!! My picture was chosen for the front cover of "Body Piercing Monthly". lol.

Tim "fastener head" Totten.

Comment

Isn't life wonderful! One day you are walking along without a care in the world, and BANG!, life slaps you up the side of the head!!!

The good news is you are able to communicate, so never give up. I hope you are able to get back to doing a little carving, cause it does take your mind off the other stuff.

Lets hope the body heals itself and you get back to whatever new normal life has in for you. Enjoy every day, cause there ain't no reset button.

Bob
                Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Working...
                X