International Woodcarvers Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Woodcarvers Congress

This is the poster for The International Woodcarvers Congress for 2014. Please feel free to share this with your fellow carvers and art lovers.

As you can see 2014 brings a very special opportunity, the chance to win a carving done by world famous Fred Zavadil. Fred does not sell his artwork, he works by commission, so this is a rare chance to own this amazing piece. If you are unable to attend Congress and are still interested in the auction, let me know and I'll connect you to the proper source.
    Hope to see you in Maquoketa, Iowa in June.

Re: International Woodcarvers Congress

Do they have a website? I can't read the poster. Thanks for posting.

Comment

The International Woodcarvers Congress, held the second week in June each year, is a week-long celebration of the woodcarving arts. Activities during Congress Week include:

Competition in over 85 separate categories
      Open to the public woodcarving show
      Educational seminars that cover a variety of carving and related subjects, as well as saminars for the non-carver
      Annual Awards Banquet on Saturday evening
      Judges' Critique Sessions
      Annual AWC Membership meeting

Congress Week takes place at the Jackson County Fairgrounds, 1212 E Quarry Street, Maquoketa, IA 52060.

The 48th Congress will again be held in Maquoketa, IA, the 2nd week of June - 6/8/14 through 6/15/14
      . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

The International Woodcarvers Congress website is---- awcltd.org.
        It's a super event, well organized with a 1st rate faculty. I'm back for a second year.

Comment

Most excellent wish I could go

Comment

Is there anyone on this forum going to the Woodcarvers Congress that could do me a big favor. It might take you a few extra minutes. Thanks in advance. You can private message me if you like.

Comment

I PM'd you.

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X