A perfect day.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A perfect day.....

My favorite times are at my parents farm at the cabin I use as my "man cave" . I'm in my favorite chair, Brooksie (my lil 9 year old terrier) on the cot next to me. The tv is on, just to provide sound and I'm absorbed in my next project. I've got my books and magazines as well as blanks and blocks on the table and shelves behind me.

Door open, sounds of the forest around the cabin come in as well as a nice breeze. Time flies and my only major concerns are that Brooksie has enough water and what knife I use next .

After working in DC during the week, this is my lil piece of heaven, a lil time that I can stop the world and be with my best bud, doing one of the things I love best.

Just curious as to what your perfect day may be. Hoping it is as relaxing and wonderful as mine is

Re: A perfect day.....

Any time I can get at or above treeline is perfect. Thinner air helps put things in perspective. Took my boys and wife up this year. Even if we only spend a couple hours up there it is always an adventure getting there. God bless 11,000+ feet above sea level. This year 11739 feet was as high as we got.

Comment

For me its the rocker on the front porch with a block and a knife. Rocker seats two, so sometimes I get company.
      Buffalo Bif
      www.bflobif.com

Comment

For me it's any time I can spend in my canoe on a pristine lake or river.

Terry

Comment

Sitting on my front porch carving and watching the animals grazing in the pasture across the road. Folks drive by and wave at me. I raise a hand in return. My daughter comes to visit with my grandbabies. I stop work to play and take them out to feed the horses and chickens. I have a lot of perfect days!
          Hazel Strickland
          AKA Dixie Whittler

Comment

Working...
          X