What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is it?

It is a new kind of squirrel exercise machine. You put the nuts in the dips...
    . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Well, the teeth are not the right shape for a gear, so I would think that the teeth are meant to get traction on dirt. What size is it, and what size is the hub hole?
      Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur C. View Post
        Well, the teeth are not the right shape for a gear, so I would think that the teeth are meant to get traction on dirt. What size is it, and what size is the hub hole?
        Arthur, the central part is a separate piece and is part of a farm implement, i.e., basically a part of a type of a rotary hoe called a culitpacker. It's the big thing that surrounds the hoe that is a mystery.
        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Joyce2011 View Post
          Terry, I think it is call ART. Nothing more, nothing less. It is an interesting piece for the yard. Joyce2011
          I agree, I grew up on a farm north of Whitehall/Montague. As a teen I concocted some strange contraptions. This isn't one of them,however,if one should make it to the Allegan Antiques Flea Market and your sister buys it, post a picture and I'll identify it.

Tim, transplanted Michigander

Comment

My vote goes with Soggy!

Comment

I'm with Rockncactus on the tractor yet, to be more precise, it is a combine as depicted by the metal bars. What makes this a special is that it is a 'green' tractor as it is pedal-powered as depicted by the gray drive gear.

Now, I'm going to get another beer :-) !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sashadoc View Post
                I agree, I grew up on a farm north of Whitehall/Montague. As a teen I concocted some strange contraptions. This isn't one of them,however,if one should make it to the Allegan Antiques Flea Market and your sister buys it, post a picture and I'll identify it.

Tim, transplanted Michigander
                Eh?? My sister already bought it at the Allegan flea market. She painted it and hung it on her fence along with the cultivator wheel. Hopefully maybe when we go back to Allegan, we can find someone who can ID it.
                Terry

Comment

Originally posted by MLumia View Post

Now, I'm going to get another beer :-) !!!!
                  With enough beers, it could be just about anything.
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                    Arthur, the central part is a separate piece and is part of a farm implement, i.e., basically a part of a type of a rotary hoe called a culitpacker. It's the big thing that surrounds the hoe that is a mystery.
                    Man, I can't even identify the puzzle, let alone the answer! HA!
                    Arthur

Comment

Working...
                    X