forum website is slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum website is slow

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed how slow the pages are loading.
    Everything takes forever right now and the site hasn't really gotten back to normal since it was hacked....

I don't get email notifications when someone posts to a thread I'm subscribed to or when I get a private message.....

I know they're really trying to fix it, but it's frustrating to try to navigate the site when it's so slow. I sure hope it can get back to normal one day. Seems like it's been this way forever now. I miss the way the site was before the hack.

Re: forum website is slow

Susieg
    The site is much faster on my end then it has been for 2 or 3 days. It was so slow Sunday it was pitiful.
    Larry

Comment

I'm sorry it's so frustrating. The site has sped up a bit since this weekend, but I agree that it's not back to top speed. We're in the midst of a huge website (and forum) upgrade, and hope to launch in a few months. We're stripping out all of the custom code and making it easy to update.

Bob

Comment

Well since I retired ten years ago I decided to take things slow so having
        a slow response to my favorite carving forum is no big thing. On the positive
        side of the forum, it's free and BOB has performed miracle's to keep us happy.
        Oscar

Comment

Hi Bob,
          Thanks for the update on what's happening. Everyone on here, appreciates having the forum and also your efforts to keep things running smoothly. Can't wait til the new format launches. Thanks again

Comment

I'm retired. Got nothing but time on my hands anyway! Thanks for looking after us Bob!

Comment

Working...
            X