Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be crazy

I do this all the time-

Did you ever wake up from a dream and your waking brain carries on the dream for you? I'd never tell anyone about some of those dreams for fear of being judged. I may seem sane to the waking world but asleep I'm a nutter.
    Buffalo Bif
    www.bflobif.com

Re: I might be crazy

Brian, I have been retired 19 years come this fall. I still have dreams of being a park ranger. But, the dream parks are not any that make sense. People, locations, issues are all jumbled. I wake up thinking, "Now that's the craziest dream ever!" Until the next one.......!

Comment

I think the strangeness of dreams is directly proportional to the amount of wine drunk just before bedtime.
      Terry

Comment

I finish my dreams all the time. Especially if they are scary dreams. I can slay the dragon or stop the bad guy and then go back to sleep happy!

Comment

My wife says I talk in my sleep and I end up answering myself awake!

Comment

Well, I have perfectly logical sane dreams. I must really be nuts!
            Hazel Strickland
            AKA Dixie Whittler

Comment

Did you ever wake up from a dream and your waking brain carries on the dream for you?
              Yip .... I do. imagination is a wonderful thing, especially when it is a dream you do not want to end. Crazy no....normal to dream asleep and awake. It is great for creativity.
              . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Working...
              X