Horrible Storms and Burning Forests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Storms and Burning Forests

Our entire Country has been suffering this summer, severe storms through out the Mid/East and Raging Forest Fires in the West, hopefully all the Wood Carvers in these
    areas are out of harm\'s way! My family and I wish and pray for all of you in these area.
    Oscar

Re: Horrible Storms and Burning Forests

The Rock Fire in Lake, Yolo & Colusa Counties in northern California, has burned at least 60,000 acres as of this morning. It\'s now at 12% containment. It\'s one county over from mine. I have friends and family over there that are packed and ready to evacuate if necessary.

A few days ago we had 20 something big fires going here in California.

In Northern California we have some pretty rugged remote terrain, and the fire fighters are stretched thin to say the least, plus the drought, so who knows how long this will all last.

If you are on facebook, check out The Lake County Record-Bee page. The pictures are mind blowing.
    My ETSY shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

We are getting some of the smoke here in the Reno/Sparks from the CA fires. Just show the severity, we have been damm lucky in this area, but it is not over yet. . .JoeB
      . . .JoeB

Comment

My thoughts are with everyone, I can\'t imagine!
        www. woodcarvingsbyeric.com

Comment

Working...
        X