Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Trying

Hi Y\\\'all
    I have been trying to post info about our carving club, ever since I joined WCI to no avail. So here it is we are called Truro Carvers,we are a goup of ladies and gentlemen that enjoy wood carving. We meet every Tuesday evening from September to May,in board room 2 ,at 6:30 to 8:30 pm,Douglas Street Recreation Center, Truro ,Nova Scotia . We can be reached by email at [email protected]
    Visitors are welcome any time

Bruce

Re: Been Trying

Hope you have a really good turn out. Have fun.
    Carve On,
    Kadiddle

Comment

You could probably send BobD a PM and he will add the listing for you. Might as well try.

Comment

Thanks Steev
        That route was already used a few month ago, I guess i will just sit back and wait until all the bugs are out of the system

Bruce

Comment

I am not trying to take anythinbg away from the WCI forum . I have been with them for awhile and understand the headaches they must be having .I would like to know if all of you\'ll would like to post the pictures of your carvings in the mean time on my website www.worldofdecoys.com . If enough of you are willing I will add pictures sent to me on a monthly basis . If interested email me at [email protected] and I can start listing pictures by the next day with no limits . I will post the page up in the morning and it will be listed as September carvings , each month I will change the month but leave a link so you can see past months . Again I say don\'t give up on the forum - Rome wasn\'t built in one day . Also this goes out to all carvers and all types of carvings .
          In God we trust everyone else pays cash
          Rafton Lefort

Comment

I have the page up on my website if anyone is interested in posting pictures of your work . It will be listed in the September Workshop . This is the link - http://www.worldofdecoys.com/september-workshop.html check it out and send me pictures of your work , I have mine on now so show me yours . After each month you will still be able to see each month . Email all pictures to [email protected] . Thank you and hope to post your pictures .
            Rafton Lefort

Comment

Originally posted by decoysales View Post
              I have the page up on my website if anyone is interested in posting pictures of your work . It will be listed in the September Workshop . This is the link - http://www.worldofdecoys.com/september-workshop.html check it out and send me pictures of your work , I have mine on now so show me yours . After each month you will still be able to see each month . Email all pictures to [email protected] . Thank you and hope to post your pictures .
              On the forum it comes out page not found - type and copy http://www.worldofdecoys.com/september-workshop.html in your browser and try it this way . I feel sorry for the problems on the forum but you can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t blame them they are doing there best .
              Last edited by Claude; 09-09-2015, 07:02 PM.
              Rafton Lefort

Comment

Working...
              X