Good Morning Carves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Carves

Hope today is a day that puts a smile in your heart. Looks like a great one here in the deep south. I think I will carve!!

Re: Good Morning Carves

Yes it is a great day to carve, esp ion the morning outside with a thermos of coffee, BUT I even have to work late till almost 9pm...UGH!
    www. woodcarvingsbyeric.com

Comment

Some times my daily carvings are interrupted by certain Honey Dos,
      or an appointments with the VA Clinic, so today is one of those days
      that I have an appointment with the VA. These types of interruptions
      interfere with my carving, LOL, other than that carving and readjusting
      my small shop goes on. Have a Great Day and Carve On!
      Oscar

Comment

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Comment

Did not do any carving, in the planning stage for two more toilet paper holders. Neither has much carving just some though
          (tougher to do), probably spent tomorrow as well
          Good night . . .JoeB
          . . .JoeB

Comment

Its a great day to carve in Nova Scotia, getting the car packed up go spend some time in Soggy\"s shop next week, got the carving gear and some wood in the car, dog bed and dog food, the missus should be ready to roll by about 11 am,it\'s going to be nice to go on a vacation with my wife and my dog
            Bruce

Comment

In the 90\'s today. When I finish the honey do\'s I hope to get back to carving some santa\'s for family. Have a good day everyone.

Comment

It is a day of rest! Carving is very restful!!

Comment

Well it looks like a good day to take the shop dog and walk some of the bank areas of Mobile Bay for some drift wood. Never know what Will be there. Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

This is an absolutely beautiful day day to sit outside and carve. I did! Bout the only thing I could do today after physical therapy. I do remember them sayin; \"this may hurt a bit\". It did, it does but carving is still great therapy for whatever ails you.

Tom H
                    http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had great plans in the shop today. But they were overwhelmed by large wave of honey do\'s which came with my first cup of coffee. Hoping for better luck tommorw! Have a great day everyone.

Comment

Cooler, dryer weather on its way. It has been a wet few days down here. It ended up we had almost 8 inches but just east of here in the Pensacola area they got over 14 inches in one day. Rain fall rates at over 4 inches a hour in some places. That well cause wet socks!!
                        But it\'s coffee out here on the porch this morning whatching one of the reddest cardinals I have ever seen and Mandy ,the dog, dancing around trees trying to figure out how to get to that squirrel 30 feet above her. I hope the start of your day brings you the smiles my morning has brought me!

Comment

I kinda wished you would have kept all that rain down there, but I know you\'ve had plenty so it was time to let it go...............Our forecast for the next 5-6 days is promising to dump up to 6\" to 7\" inches of rain on us, together with strong winds and we are still seeing the effect of extra high tides as a result of the super moon a couple of nights ago. Looks like I\'ll be spending some time in the basement carvin\' and paintin\'........
                          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Hey Hey we got 0.87 the last two day. That not much compared with what other people are getting, but we\'ve only had just a touch over 5.0 inches so far this year WooHoo. . .JoeB
                            . . .JoeB

Comment

Frosty, foggy mornings this week. Very bad R ankle sprain Sept.13 so still no ladder work possible at all. That\'s OK. Walking better each day. Time to drain hoses & put sprinklers away.
                              Pickers took all the grapes so nothing left for the migrating (pig) Robins, like last fall.
                              Brian T

Comment

Working...
                              X