No announcement yet.

Good Morning Carves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kitchen is back to normal as of bed time last night. First, the tap set (apparently) has been leaking/drooling into the lower cupboard for weeks. Just enough to make mush of everything = 4 bags of garbage. Plumber replaces the tap set, very nice. Ran the dishwasher to learn that the pipes are long since old and corroded, too. Clean the cupboard and wash the K floor again.
    Plumber guy replaces a sink cup and much of the pipe work. Clean up again. BIG sink full of pots & pans, too hard to wash up in the bathroom. OK, no leaks. Full load in the dishwasher, OK, no leaks. Woke up to fog & rain this AM. Could it be that I have earned a carving day?
    Brian T

Comment

Yup, take ten RV. Get back to your "Happy Thoughts" place.

Tinwood

Comment

Good morning everyone Nice but warm day for us today. 90 in the forecast. but humidity is down which helps. They say lows in the mid to upper 50's by weeks end. We have not seen those temperatures sense early spring. Looking forward to that. Hope everyone has a great week.

Comment

Originally posted by carvingbarn View Post

Good morning everyone Nice but warm day for us today. 90 in the forecast. but humidity is down which helps. They say lows in the mid to upper 50's by weeks end. We have not seen those temperatures sense early spring. Looking forward to that. Hope everyone has a great week.
          You wouldn't mind sending a little bit of that heat up here would you Carvingbarn?.........At daylight this morning the temperature was +6 C = approx 42F and windy........can you say Brrrrrrrrrr ?
          Soon time to light up the wood stove in basement and do some serious carving....
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

It is the last of summer.....85 degrees and 93 % humidity and the sun shining....., hurricane left overs.....I hate this weather!!! You can put your body against the wall and guaranteeing to stick there. Will look forward to winter coming and it cooling down and no more hurricane weather.

Comment

Spring has sprung, Fall has fell. Winter's tuning up and it's gonna be colder than Hello.
              Maybe 40F/5C and rain. But that's OK. Baking day for bready things and peach and apple pies.
              Just windy enough to knock more yellow leaves off the trees.
              Good Morning!
              Brian T

Comment

Working...
              X