Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down South

[SIZE=6]Hi Y\\\'all
    I just got back home yesterday from spending a week in the most southern part of Nova Scotia, spent a few hours with Soggy(Wayne), exchanging carving ideas and spreading some BS as well. I have lived in this province for over 70 years and have never seen these most beautiful beaches we have here in NS If you are traveling this way be sure to look Wayne up he can tell you where all theses beaches are and then some. I attaching a couple pics of our beaches

Bruce
    Attached Files

Re: Down South

Those are nice pictures. One day I hope to get up that way.

Comment

Thanks for the nice post, great pictures. . .JoeB
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Bruce is right, we have many beautiful white sandy and uncrowded beaches here in this part of Nova Scotia.........but what he didn\'t tell you is : ....If you put your feet in the water your toes will turn blue and most likely fall off............LOL........BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! That water\'s cold !
        If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Unbelievably Beautiful untouched beaches, thanks for sharing
          your County\'s beaches with us.
          Oscar

Comment

A few years ago I spent several weeks exploring the islands and bays of Nova Scotia,s eastern shore by kayak. It\'s very beautiful and delightful.

Comment

Hi Pallin
              You are one up on me , I have lived in this province for over 70 years and know very little about our Eastern shore, that trip is in the planning stages now.
              I would love to visit California again, was there in 1959,wow thats along time ago
              Bruce

Comment

Working...
              X