X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Re: Happy thanksgiving

We had a great day, it got loud, but with seven great grandkids what can you expect Thumbs Up. . .JoeB

Leave a comment:

• Paul_Guraedy
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Frien\'s.

Only David, Sunnie, Diana and I are here in Whooping Hollow today. So, since I love cooking, I announced, \"Let\'s go traditional. I\'m going back to my roots.....we gonna have a Shrimp Creole instead of turkey.\" I was lucky enough to have caught some 20-30 count (big ones) on sale (notice I did not say anything about cheap) a few weeks back. Usually I use 50-60 count. This is gonna be a lot more like a stew than a Creole. Ah well, will just have to suffer along and enjoy it anyhow.

Just finished getting them shelled and ready to go in the pot. The boiling pot already contains a sack of Crab Boil seasoning, a couple of bunches of celery, a couple of bunches of green onions, a whole bunch of bell pepper, ro-tel (tomatoes and peppers) and a can of tomatoes. This will boil down a couple of hours while I check out the wine to make sure it is adequate for the Creole.

Thought about inviting a bunch of folks over but did not want to ruin their Turkey Day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy31
    replied

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, enjoy this great day.
    Oscar

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving

We wish you all a happy and warm family Thanksgiving!
Working...
X