Needing Inspiration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Inspiration?

I noticed that many of you here really seem to enjoy life and contribute much of this to your faith in God, quoting specific scripture passages and verse.

After looking up some of the passages many of you have posted, I came across one that really inspires me. Maybe it'll do the same for you:

Dt 28:12 "The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to BLESS ALL THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS; and you shall lend to many nations, but shall never borrow."

Re: Needing Inspiration?

I never really paid much attention to such things. Maybe I'll have to re-read some of the threads in here.

Or maybe not. I'm not a religious fella at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jillsy1969
      I noticed that many of you here really seem to enjoy life and contribute much of this to your faith in God, quoting specific scripture passages and verse.

After looking up some of the passages many of you have posted, I came across one that really inspires me. Maybe it'll do the same for you:

Dt 28:12 "The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to BLESS ALL THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS; and you shall lend to many nations, but shall never borrow."
      Amen Bro!

Comment

Awesome passage. Thanks for posting that. It'll really get me through the rest of my work day (night) here in Kentucky!

Comment

WERD!!!

Cambece

Comment

Working...
          X