Fed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fed up!

Claude, i used to be able to preview the thumbnails in the post, and pick which if any I wanted to view. and it is not the same number of clicks- If you count the clicks in your post, you see the new forum requires one extra. You could scroll back and forth through multiple pics in a slideshow- one click to change pics.
    Last edited by Buffalo Bif; 01-07-2016, 09:53 AM.
    Buffalo Bif
    www.bflobif.com

Comment

I\'m not fed up with the site here, but it sure is frustrating!
      Sometimes i can post and sometimes i have to repeatably log in.
      i can see why people give up.
      My ETSY shop:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Fortunately WCI is not fed up and hasn\'t closed the forum. That tells me they are still hoping to restore it to its past functionality. I\'ve never been a fair weather friend so I\'ll stick here unless they close it. I\'m still seeing great carvings and good people posting here and that makes it worthwhile to me.
        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
          Fortunately WCI is not fed up and hasn\\\\\\\'t closed the forum. That tells me they are still hoping to restore it to its past functionality. I\\\\\\\'ve never been a fair weather friend so I\\\\\\\'ll stick here unless they close it. I\\\\\\\'m still seeing great carvings and good people posting here and that makes it worthwhile to me.
          I\'m with ye there buddy!

Comment

Kind of a \"show up or shut up\" sort of deal. This is a junior deal that powers some other website forums. When it dawns on WCI to address that, we\'re flying again.

This place accellerated my carving so quickly that I\'m not quite willing to let go of the hand that helped me so much.
            Brian T

Comment

What the heck good does all the *****ing do·····Sure the site does not function like it once did. Bob tell us that they are working on it, I can not believe he is not tell us the truth, at least as he know it.

If something bothers me as much as this site seems to be bothering some, I think I would just move on, I do not mean to be mean or wanting to start a big word fight, (That is people do any more on the internet) If you are having problem, there are & they have tried to give instructions to get around the present site as it operates now. There seems to be a small core of member carvers who are willing to do the work arounds without complaining, and believe me, we all are anxious for the time things are better. But for now I am damm glad to have what we have and i am enjoy it. . .JoeB
              . . .JoeB

Comment

To me, it\'s just the new normal. No worries. Glad it is here. And when it changes then I have to relearn it again.

Comment

Folks it is a free site, it costs you nothing, I would love to see it working like it used too. Hopefully it will in the near future. WCI is a great place with a lot of great people, so hang in there.

Larry

Comment

It\'s sad because that even basic functions do not work. Also the fact that \\\\\\\\ are inserted in odd places. I understand it\'s FREE, but it\'s also part of a paid magazine subscription. I can deal with the bugs, but the fact that its a pain viewing images, and because of all these issues, it\'s unfortunate that all the kind folks that posted and provided inspiration are no longer posting, makes me even sadder.

Comment

I believe that anyone can participate here whether they have a subscription to the magazine or not.
                      Terry

Comment

To the best of my observations, one can still ask a question, and get some answers. Maybe not as many answers and options as before, but isn\'t that something that has not been caused by technical issues. I am glad that there are still some very loyal participants that are posting and answering questions..
                        http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey, folks. you\'re overlooking the obvious! We have GREAT participation on this forum. Why, we now have 27 posts on this \"Fed Up\" thread alone! Impressive, isn\'t it! LOL!
                          Arthur

Comment

LOL It does seem that too much of our attention is focused on this thread rather than posted below.

Comment

I haven\"t been on the forum for a long time.I just stopped in this morning and went to check on some of the carvings and when i clicked on the image to make the pic larger, my screen went black and I could not get a larger pic. I see what people are talking about. fred k

Comment

So true Arthur. I am faithful, just disappointed. I will hang in there till its better. Miss those comments from a lot of the regulars
                                www. woodcarvingsbyeric.com

Comment

Working...
                                X