How to save a lot of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to save a lot of money

I know that mothers day is a very special day for our little brides.but I think I have a way for us men to save some money for us to buy knives.

first I go the the most expeneive card place in town ( hall mark most of the time ) I don't just pick any old card, I really read them spend a least a hour finding the very special card that says everything that is in my heart. then after choosing that special card , I call my wife over to the card section, then I say " HON IF I WAS GOING TO BUY YOU A CARD THIS IS THE ONE I WOULD BUY ." She reads it and with tears in her eyes she says thank you honey. Then I take the card back and put it back on the rack.... chang- chang another $6.00 saved and through the years have saved hundreds of dollars. lol

Just old Jim

Re: How to save a lot of money

And the next time you're out Christmas shopping with your wife, she calls you over, points to the biggest, fastest, reddest, loudest powertool and says, "Darling, if I were going to buy you a powertool, this would be the one." Tears well up in your eyes...and for Christmas you get a pair of socks. Be careful guys, could work both ways!

Comment

LOL............Bouncing S
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

good one jill lol

Comment

Oh Hallmark holidays. How I love them. Save the money on the card and write her a short note, letter with what you really want to say and then take her out or buy her something nice. Forget the card I say.

Comment

Wives get more thasn the husbands do. Anyways, around here that is true.
            You are right Jill, it works both ways. this year I didn't get her anything for Mothers day! Period!!!!
            Why.

Last year for fathers day, I did not receive a present from my little bride. Why? she said I am not her father.
            SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, since she isn't my mother, No card or no present on Mothers Day for her!
            Yep, IT does work both ways!!!!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

Kenny, now you're sounding just like my Dad! Must be a generation thang!

Comment

I didnt make a big deal out of it but i got the little woman a woodworking projects for wemon 16 easy to build projects for the home and garden...
                she has been playing with my scrollsaw says its just like sewing....

ok im one up and waiting for fathers day, for my new subscption of wci carving magizine guys it aint hard ya just got work it right..... 31 years and she still allows me sleep on the couch.....

Comment

Hilarious!Baby

Comment

Working...
                  X