replied
    Re: carving but....

Hang in there, Di - get well soon!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied

That\'s terrible! So sorry to hear that...I hope you heal well soon.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied

So sorry to hear about your thumb . Having read for posts for some time now, I believe that you will attack the opportunity head on & if that does not work, you will pull the old crab move to get around it.. Just keep your doober up , or should I say thumb.
    . . . JoeB

Leave a comment:

• papasar
    replied

I\'m sorry to hear of your accident. I\'ll be praying for a speedy recovery.
    Bill K.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    started a topic carving but....

carving but....

As many people noticed I have not been seen any where....got six commission work which is awesome. Plus doing three 7\' by 5\' paintings for a church.... but i fell and did the no no that is to catch myself with my hands...resulted in a shatter thumb. Do to severe arthritis in the thumb and past surgery I choose not to under go massive surgery.... I have no idea if it will heal? It is one of those **** if you do and **** if don\'t things. As an artist lost of thumb is major.....today thumb is braced and protected and I am learning how to live without..... as you will hear tons of muttering under my breath as I continue down the road of wood carving .... with the blessing it could of been worst, could been a body cast. So while I having this pity party .. I hope your coming summer will produce great wood chips.
Working...
X