Adios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios

This is no more than the first of 3 different wood carving websites which use VBulliten software, designed to trash any and all of the efforts put into posting images.
    I\'m done. [email protected]
    Brian T

Re: Adios

Sad day for us. About all I can say is: You will be missed! A lot of talent and knowledge leaving, not to mention the \"on line\" friendship. Stay safe and maybe in the future paths will be crossed again.
    Joyce2011

Comment

As Joyce said, you will be missed. We understand the reason, but sad to see you leave. I have a feeling you already know some of your fellow new friends, so hopefully it will be a smooth transition for you.

Comment

Brian (Robson Valley) contributed over 7000 posts to keep this discussion going. He really cared helping other woodcarvers.
        Why has two years passed with no improvement to this site?

Comment

Sorry it has come to this Brian. We will miss your post, but I understand the frustration. I wonder why facebook and twitter takes priority over this forum, and how many WCI subscribers are there. the open house stuff here instead, where the ones that subscribe are. Oh well, easy come, easy go bye bye.
          Carve On,
          Kadiddle

Comment

Originally posted by Robson Valley View Post
            This is no more than the first of 3 different wood carving websites which use VBulliten software, designed to trash any and all of the efforts put into posting images.
            I\\\\\\\'m done. [email protected]
            Brian, I\'m sorry to see this, but it\'s certainly understandable. This site is a mere husk of what it was. I doubt it will ever return to it\'s glory days after this long.

Be well, my friend!
            Arthur

Comment

Sorry to see you pull the plug Brian, can\'t say that I blame you. Good luck with your future endeavours and keep on making chips. Hope you stay safe in those forest fires out there, it\'s pretty wild for sure. Been there, done that back East here, in 1986, just after we had built our home. Evacuating with the cloths on your back is a scary thing.

Bob
              Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Sorry to see you go. I always looked for your wisdom and learned lots from you. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
                flint

Comment

Working...
                X