X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bif
    replied
    Re: A bumer

(beside I was geting tire of driving with all those crazies)

amen to that

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied

I consider myself a lucky fellow. My hear and sense of touch are still in great shape. I have felt like Custer at the Little Big Horn must have felt. I can see see somewhat, with the bright light my wife bought me and magnifying stuff, I can still make the chip fly, many not as fast , but fly none the less. Now I have excuse if my carving does not turn out as intended . I plan to make some lemonade aid.
    Thanks for the kind words, My wife has just been gret as well.
    . . . JoeB

(beside I was geting tire of driving with all those crazies)

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied

We have a fellow here that lost his license a few years back. Hasn\'t stopped him though, I see that little green John Deere lawn mower everywhere!!!

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied

Sorry to hear this Joe; It\'s sad but as others have said we\'re all getting up their in years and that\'s a fact of life. We have to accept the fact......we don\'t have to like it, but we have to accept it.
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Nancy-G
    replied

Very sorry this happened ...... I\'m afraid I don\'t have long

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied

Sorry to hear that, Joe. Hope your chauffeur is good! Tough to lose your wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo Bif
    replied

Joe, I\'m on my way too- we all are actually, just some of us get there first.

I\'ve been trying for years to figure a way to get rid of the car and go back to my bicycle anyway.....

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    started a topic A bumer

A bumer

It came as no surprise. It was time to renew my drivers licence & I fail the seeing test & had to surrender my drivers license. My round wheels went square for the first time in 61 years.

So please excuse my typing in my posts, it was never good, but I tried to correct it, but the MD makes it hard to focus. No poor me,s, Just some opportunities to get around.

Still going to keep busy with the carving
    . . .JoeB
Working...
X