How to start a carving club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to start a carving club

My little bride had a "Club" Once, till I burnt it!!

Comment

Ok, do you know how fun that sounds?! I am thinking your now officially the resident expert! Good Luck to you...wish I was a prt of that! But...I would be torn...with the mama's in the kitchen or on the porch with the men folk...lol...Knowing me I would probably settle for doing both and be whittlin at a counter in the kitchen! I hope you will keep us all posted!

Comment

Thomp ,ya come up with a great post lad , I'll just throw in my two cents worth .
        I did a carving for our church at home last year and the minister done a whole sermon around it , there was so much interest in it that a lot of people want to learn, the minister said that I could use a room in the church and meet one night a week, we have 7 people signed up so far and will start the middle of April as I don,t return to the frozen north until the first of April from AZ.
        We will start with a boot tooth pick holder to teach knife cuts and control. I put together a knife kit and guards and blanks for sale for a small fee . Once they finish that then we will move on to what ever they want to carve.
        The church even has agreed to supply the first aid kit and the secretary of the church is a retired nurse so I think we got er made.
        Give it a go Thomp , jump in and the returns you will reap from your commitment will be amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X