Brrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brrrrrrrrrr

32 deg. this morning with snow flurries! Since winter is bound and determined to set in, maybe I will have more time for some wood carving!

Re: Brrrrrrrrrr

Couple of inches of snow on Saturday in Denver area.
    Sun came out, streets were dry by noon.
    Love it here. Get snow, but it doesn't stay long enough to be annoying.

Comment

6" here in the western UP, and more forcast.....like that much again!

Not unusual, but we still don't have to like it. Most should go before winter REALLY sets in. hehehehe

Al

Comment

Just flurries here is south central mountains of almost heaven. High winds and cold but the fall color in the trees are pretty this week. Watched a Bear playing around the other day but no camera with me.
        Winter is in the air. That means it's carving season doesn't it?Lol. Mike

Comment

You guys keep that white stuff with ya! The leaves haven't even finished turning colors yet! At least let them fall before ya start letting the snow fall!

Comment

Question for the day....Why do people think they have more time to carve when it snows? Arn't there still 24 hours in a day? Tom H
            http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

What is Snow?Haven't seen that stuff in years.I guess thats why I moved to South Carolina.
              Mark N. Akers
              My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Wow were in a heat wave !!!

made 40

Comment

11C - whatever that works out in F - and raining like anything.

I wouldn't swap with you for all the tools in Rick's catalogue....

Erm, wait a minute...Jester

Comment

Roughly 52 degrees F. Go ahead, gloat! We'll see that again soon.....like May.

Al

Comment

Well now, it's suppose to be in the thirties way down here in South Ga...tonight! too cold too early down here . You could send a wee little bit of that snow our way this year.. It was in 1999 that we had our last snow...We had just started our home on Sweetwater... Charlotte

Comment

LOL Tom I can answer that one.

No more sun after 5pm. Wich means, no more gardening, no more sitting on the swing watching the sunsets and wildlife, no more grilling, no more bonfires, no more sitting outside.

And for me..no more garden means no more canning veggies till early morning hours. Yay. Its all in jars and on shelves.

And for us.. winter means hiberanating almost. With our mile long driveway, and 10 miles to town, we may not get out much, so we just sit tight and I just haul out the knife and carve the hours away.

We've had a few snow showers come through, the leaves are all gone, the geese are flying by and the little birds are all gone now.

Comment

Gee Marci, I am only half in the boonies as you. I have a 1/2 mile driveway and it's only 5 miles to town. And hopefully I only get 1/2 the snow you do!

Comment

We're in the middle of falling leaves here in Pa, my favorite season, which unfortunately goes by way too fast. Soon, everything will be bare and cold and while my hot-blooded husband and kids will be comfortable, I'll be under 3 layers of clothes dreaming of warmer days!

Comment

Jillsy!!!!!!!........

*whistles *Wink

better not go there ash ............

Comment

Working...
                              X