Brrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brrrrrrrrrr

Al, 32 degrees F here at 6:00 am this morning. Oh well, it will get much worse soon enough. Mike

Comment

Mike ,
      a bit warmer here , but were getting a lot of wind. Have the trees dropped all the leaves there yet. Yet to decided which way to hear to Ind. If the leaves are still on , I am thinking of taking the camera and doing the south 64 route.

Garry

Comment

Even our back yard bird feed cans have put on their winter hats! Earlier the dawn was quite impressive on the top of the snow covered bluff, but now it's kinda settled into a normal winter scene.

Note the thremometer......just under 20 F.

Al

Comment

Now that's how I like to see winter, through someone else's photographs!

Comment

Oh Marci, sounds like Heaven to me. thirty years ago when we moved to present location we were in the country...Now I am a small packing crate amoungst 500,000 to 600,000 dollars mansions. Wife wants to move to the real bonnies and get snowed in for 4 months a year.....Oh and by the way, of all the activities you listed that prevent you from carving only one rings a bell...carving while canning. But why not carve on the swing, while grilling, etc...I do. Tom H
            http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ashbys
              Mike ,
              a bit warmer here , but were getting a lot of wind. Have the trees dropped all the leaves there yet. Yet to decided which way to hear to Ind. If the leaves are still on , I am thinking of taking the camera and doing the south 64 route.

Garry
              Garry, We live right on top of a mountain in south central WV in the Appalachian mountains. The leaves are at there peak right now and really beautiful this year. Another week or so and they will really fall, maybe sooner if this wind keeps up. Mike

Comment

ASH!

Behave yourself!

Jillsy

Comment

Mike ,

I considered going 50 to Grafton from Winchester , but man what a trip that way , beautiful , but it is the only road I know where you can read your own license plate going around the turns. Talking

Jillys I was .... just well it was ... well ... you know Mobster

rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Ashbys
                    Mike ,

I considered going 50 to Grafton from Winchester , but man what a trip that way , beautiful , but it is the only road I know where you can read your own license plate going around the turns. Talking

Jillys I was .... just well it was ... well ... you know Mobster

rofl
                    If you hit the Blue Ridge mountain area this time of year it will take your breath away just from the beauty of it. Don't wait to long because the leaves will be falling faster every day now. Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X