Holiday Craft Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Craft Show

I am pretty involved with the American Legion at our locat . Every fall we have an indoor craft show the 1st Sat in Nov. We raise our funds by renting the booths. This year I am in charge of it and everything is going so smoothly, I cant beleive it. I have rented all 51 booths. That brings us in over $1500 in one day. This goes to fund our Veterans programs such as our military family support group and other community programs. Hopefully next year I will have enough carvings done to have a booth myself. If anyone is looking for a place to sell some of their carvings, craft shows could be a good outlet.

Re: Holiday Craft Show

Capt, Please let me know for next year. There are several carvers here in the county to your East who may go together and get a booth. Good luck...Tom H
    http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Holiday Craft Show

Tom H, contact me next Sept. and we should be able to get you in. Surprisingly the booths go fast. We have room for 50 booths and I could have sold 100 if we had room for them. We have never had carvers at the show before, but I bet that carved holiday items would go good. Most of the buyers at the show are looking for unique christmas gifts.

Comment

Working...
      X