Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help from the Ladies

Garry,
    I'd vote for both of you too. And I think it would have even more meaning if it was done on something other than just a plaque--like a small box (jewelry box sized), larger box (like a quilt or memorabilia box), or even the cover for a photo album.

I think it is especially sweet that you're putting the thought and love into a gift for your wife...and I suspect that's one of the reasons you've been allowed to hang around for so long.

Let us know what you do with the project--and how much she loves it.

Donna T
    From Missouri

Comment

Ok ,
      I guess I will carve both of us.

Thank you ladies.

As far as a work in progress, I will see. I really like the idea of the ring tree. And I guess I can carve the names and date in the outer frame. Yep I think I can use our song ( which she thinks I never remember)in the over frame and the names and date in the under frame. Put the key rings on each side to seperate the frame. Should be good. Not sure I can get it done in time for this year but we'll see still have a lot before I can start and that will take a while to do.

Thanks again.

Garry

Comment

Donna,

Well the best way to respond to this
        I think it is especially sweet that you're putting the thought and love into a gift for your wife...and I suspect that's one of the reasons you've been allowed to hang around for so long.
        Is to say it would be nice to think so ... but I know the real reason

She has the credit card and checkbooK !

Really it is because I make her laugh..

Really it is because of our kids ..

Really it is because .. I am always gone and give 10 min notice before I get home Talking

A quilt box , or a cedar chest Nice Idea Donna Something I will think about. !

Thank you
        Garry

Comment

Working...
        X