Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from the Hospital

Hi' guys

Just got back from Kernan Hospital in Baltimore part of the University of Maryland an, every thing goe'n great with my neck .I'v been some much pain from the medal that I came back here with 37 years ago . Maybe this will be the last time I'll have to go down there ! 5 times in the last 3 years is it ! I'll live with it now . It's a lot bidder this time than the last . will that all about this now less go CARVING .......
    BOB

Re: Just back from the Hospital

I hope that all is well, and will continue to be!

Comment

Pray you are getting along better Bob!

Comment

Bob - I sure hope you have a lot more carving and a whole lot less pain.
        Take care, OK?

Comment

I am sure glad that you have that over with.. and hope you don't have to do it again.. I will pray that you don't .. Charlotte

Comment

Hay Everyone ' Thanks for all the kind words . Everything seem to be OK at this time . Working on the next eagle with a rabbit At The Kill . I'll post some pictures soon .

THANKS BOB

Comment

good luck and keep the faith hope all continues well

Comment

Wishing you the best. We never realize how much we take our bodies for granted until something goes wrong with them.

Comment

Yes Jillsy, If I had known that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of the bod!

Comment

Boy...what a pain in the neck! lol just kidding, I understand, have problems with my neck too.....no fun! I pray they fixed the problem for you this time!Cowboy
                    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Working...
                    X