Any Cleveland Ohio Carvers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Cleveland Ohio Carvers.

I will be in Cleveland Ohio From Feb 12 - 16 th I will be staying close to the airport as I have to take a programming class there. Any one want to carve santas one evening. I'll bring the roughouts!
    Goody

Re: Any Cleveland Ohio Carvers.

Goody ,
    BB is in Akron perhaps you will get a chance to say hi. It is really close to Clev.

Comment

Hi Goody: I'm about an hour west of the airport. Unfortunately, my only open night is my Wednesday carving class. Now, if you want to come to Norwalk and carve with a friendly group, I'm sure we could make a space for you at the table.
      Too bad you're a month early for the ODCCA show in March, or do you come back for that?
      Matthew

Comment

Your right Ash, we are about a hour from the Airport. I just looked at the calender and saw that those are "school" days, but we might be able to work something out. The boys get out of school at 2:45.

Let us know

BB

Comment

i'm about 10 mins from the Airport. Wed. PM would be good for me - I could use some help. Rob K

Comment

Hello Carvers,

I just joined this Forum, and looking for perhaps a carving club in the greater Cleveland Area. Actually, I'm about 45 min West of Cleveland in Amherst, OH, near Lorain. Anyone out in this area?

Thanks,
            Pete

Comment

Welcome aboard. You posted a day or so late. The Great Lakes Wood Carvers meet the 4th Thursday of each month (last night!) at the Rockler Store on Brookpark Rd., just off of 480 & Ridge Rd. We meet at 6:30 PM. If you have afternoons free, there's an informal group that meets every Thursday afternoon at 1:00 at the Strongsville Senior Center. I think there's also a club that meets in Vermillion but not sure when or where. Look forward to seeing you.
              Rob K.

Comment

Working...
              X