Request for Prayers, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Prayers, Please

Last night husband Jerry had a heart attack. He's doing OK in hospital in St. Louis but it's been a difficult time. The heart cath, angioplasty and all that stuff they do were successful and he should be home Tuesday.

I had 3-5 day appointment at a different St Louis hospital starting Tuesday - rotten timing - but that will be cancelled in the morning.
    We'll appreciate any prayers. Please and thanks.

Re: Request for Prayers, Please

Nancy I will put Jerry on the prayer list. I hope he gets better soon. Please keep us posted I will be thinking about you and Jerry.
    Ron

Comment

Nancy,
      I am really sorry to hear about your hubbie, we will pray for him and you .
      Just old Jim

Comment

Having been on the receiving of prayers three weeks or so ago, I know they work. You are both on the top of my prayer list. Hope Jerry continues to improve and the best to you Nancy as well. It's a hard time for you to, I know.
        Garon

Comment

Sorry to hear of your husbands trouble Nancy, you have enough to deal with. I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you both the best.

Bob
          Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Nancy I hope your hubby does well .I will say a prayer for him.
            The best to the both of you . LeeSmile

Comment

Nancy
              you and jerry are on the hearts and minds of all of us. The Supreme Architect of the Universe has you in his hands. Have faith and good luck.
              Keep Barkin !

Comment

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your husbands heart attack but glad to hear he is responding well. I will include him in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Chahlie

Comment

Nancy ,
                  Will keep you and Jerry in my prayers. Sounds like you have been blessed so far and I hope for many years to come. Glad to hear things are looking good right now, Bless you dear lady and keep us informed.

Garry

Comment

Stay positive Nancy...everything should work out fine.

Patrick

Comment

The best of luck to both of you. Hoping everything turns out okay.
                      Doug

Comment

We serve a big God, I will certainly remember your husband and you in my prayers.

Greg

Comment

Nancy,

Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope everything turns out ok.

mikeg
                          Mike B

Comment

Nancy, I'll be thinking good positive thoughts about you and your husband, and sharing them in prayers. Hope recovery is swift and complete. Tom H
                            http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about Jerry! I hope and pray things continue to improve with him!

I was just thinking about you this morning, that this was the week you were going into the hospital. I hate to think you have this much more worry put upon your shoulders and will continue to pray for both of you through this very trying time! Deborah

Comment

Working...
                              X