X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recipes wanted . . .

Originally posted by squbrigg
    Nancy....Have I got a reciept for you!

It's called "Dream Squares" for good reason, they taste like something you'd dream about. Soft, sweet, and heavenly. Enjoy.

Bob
    Egads, you're torturing me! I read that recipe, my mouth started watering, my cholesterol meter went over the redline, my diabetic glucose warning started screaming, my belly got to rumbling and I

Just

cant

stop

thinking

about

this

Head Bange Head Bange

Comment

Don't torture yourself Whitecree ..... go ahead, make a pan! You will not regret it!!!

Bob
      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

When I was about 17 I broke my jaw in three places in an auto accident .Had to have my mouth wired shut for 8 weeks .I know how you feel and it stinks . I would drink ensure and make lot of milk shakes and frosty's .One time I put 5 pork chops in a blender and drank them down ( they were already cooked of course ) v8 and tomato juice and lots of soup.

you could also take this time to lose a few pounds ( if you need to don;t want to offend you) you could grunt it out and kind of eat to just subsist if you know what i mean.

Comment

Chicken Spanish Rice
          1 Tablespoon Olive oil
          2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cut up)
          2 Cups cooked long grain rice
          1 Onion chopped up
          1 Teaspoon minced garlic
          1 celery stalk chopped up
          1 Green pepper chopped up
          1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
          1 Can tomato soup
          1 Can V-8 (5.5 oz.) juice
          Salt & pepper to taste
          In large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam, put oil, onion, garlic, celery, and green pepper and sauté until soft. Then add tomato soup, V-8 juice and Worcestershire sauce and stir. Next, add chicken and rice and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Cover and simmer for 35-minutes stirring occasionally. Recover each time after stirring. Serves 4 to 8. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X