More prayers for Garon,carver6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More prayers for Garon,carver6

Garon had another light stroke tuesday afternoon and has been in the hospital and just got out today. Has affected his left side this time but lightly. Can still walk but stumbles here and there.
    I would appreciate and I know Garon and his family would also, prayers again for him.

Kenny_S

Re: More prayers for Garon,carver6

Thanks for the update Kenny. I will include Garon and his family in my prayers. Please keep me posted.
    Ron

Comment

Thank you, Ken, for doing this for us - and for Garon. God bless you. I'll keep Garon and his family in my prayers.

Comment

Is there a link to another post telling me about his difficulty?

P

Comment

Yes Pierre, a little over a month ago Carver6 had a stroke also that affected the use of his right hand.This one Tuesday affect his left side.

Comment

Oh my gosh. Please let him know the St.Maries will remember him this evening.
            What a shame.

P

Comment

Thanks Kenny for keeping us posted and of course he will be in my prayers for a complete and speedy recovery. If you are speaking with him please let him know I am thinking of him.
              Colin
              Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
              Jackson, MS

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this news! Please tell Garon that my thoughts and prayers are with him also! Deborah

Comment

Just talked to Garon,Carver6, and he is doing ok, but has lost the use of his left arm. Garon's spirits are up but concerned about what has happened and rightly so.
                  Looks like a little longer road for Garon with this second stroke on top of the first one.
                  He needs prayers.

Comment

Yes, Kenny, I'll include Garon in my prayers, and hope for a full recovery. Thanks for the update.

Al

Comment

We will pray for him too.....geez two strokes! God bless you Garon!
                      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Kenny. Please tell Garon we're thinking of him and wish him the best of recovery.
                        Donna T
                        From Missouri

Comment

Working...
                        X