Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arfabuck
    replied
    Thanks Claude. You have already answered my most pressing questions re the site. I wonder, is there a tutorial of how to work the website ?

Leave a comment:

• JJF
    replied
    Welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Nice work on the chair! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just ask (...some of the answers may even be correct...)

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Hello and welcome to the forum! You do nice work. I look forward to your sharing.

Leave a comment:

• arfabuck
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome Eddy. Slight correction, I am across the ditch in New Zealand. You know, where all the tall buildings lean to the west.

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Arfabuck..... We welcome all carvers here on the forum, even strange ones from the Land of Oz. Beautiful work on the chair!

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Arfabuck, welcome to the site, and the chair is absolutely beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• arfabuck
    replied
    Aah OK. For some reason I thought you were in OZ.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Western Nevada, just east of Reno

Leave a comment:

• arfabuck
    replied
    Thanks JoeB. I don't know about skills but always had a 'bent' for working with wood. Got me into trouble at times. When a cadet with BP Tankers I discovered the carpenters locker on one ship and carved all the boxwood fids for rope splicing into ball- gowned ladies. It was not appreciated! BTW are you anywhere near Melbourne?

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Hi, Arfabuck, With your skills....lurking, you got to be kidding. Glad you're here!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Beautiful Work. Merle

Leave a comment:

• arfabuck
    replied
    Tony chair.jpg Hi Ed, latest effort was a Scorpion chair for a mate who took a fancy to a Pinterest pic. Next is a wooden sink from Ancient Kauri.

Leave a comment:

• Newsome Road
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi, Arfabuck, Welcome, no Courage needed to be here. Just a lot of Nice Folks that like to Carve and Enjoy Each Other . Hope you stay around for awhile and show us yourProjects. Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X