Just another introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another introduction

Hello everyone! I just joined & wanted to jump in here & tell you a little about myself. I retired from working as a plastic injection moldmaker 2 years ago. I have always wanted to try my hand at woodcarving but just could never find the time needed to dedicate to it while working a full time job. I have read through the forum here & have learned quite a bit about my new hobby. Thank you to all for all the valuable information that is posted here! I purchased a couple of knives & some basswood and have managed to carve a few items that actually resemble what I had in mind. So, with that being said, Happy New Year to all!
    Wally

Re: Just another introduction

Welcome, Wally - The next step is to share photos of your "few items" that actually resemble what you had in mind. Let us know if you need help with downloading a photo.

Comment

Howdy And Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the WCI Board Wally.
        Carl

Comment

Hello and welcome, Wally. It's nice to have you here.
          Ron T.
          http://stickcarving.webs.com/

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum Wally, you are doing the right thing going and browsing the archive...Give the carving video gallerise a try...you will love what Gene does.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes! This forum is a great source of inspiration for me at those times when I get discouraged & want to give up carving. For that I thank you all.
              I've attached a picture of my carvings, as requested. Please feel free to comment, good or bad.
              Happy New Year,
              Wally

Comment

Howdy Wally , welcome and you are of to a great start, GOOD JOB! on your carvings

Comment

Working...
                X