No announcement yet.

My Attempt a making a Wren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Randy, Funny looking Dog , Huh? Ha,Ha. The Presentation just fell together , I had no Idea what I was going to use for a Base till I got the Cherry Wood. Thanks Randy for your Comments. Merle

Comment

Hi Tinwood , I read somewhere that a Carver is Judged by how he Corrects his Mistakes , if that is True then I must be a Great Carver because I had to correct a Bunch of Mistakes on this Little Guy. Took to much off his Head , Dropped him 2 times , ( NEW BEAK ) , 3 Sets of Feet , and still came out looking like a BIRD. Ha, Ha. Thanks for your Always Welcome Words. Merle

Comment

Nice work, Merle!

Claude
        My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beadman1

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Hi Claude, Thanks for Commenting. Merle

Comment

Nice wren Merle. Those feet look very real to me.
            Joe

Comment

Hi Joe, The Feet look kinda Gnarly just fit in with what I wanted , my Shaky Hands were perfect for that . Ha,Ha. Got to make good with what you got. I had to see if I could do it , the results Satisfied my Curiosity . Thanks Joe for your Interest . Merle

Comment

Great wren, Merle! Sounds like the feet were a trip! Always something new to learn, that's what keeps life interesting. Keep up the good work!
                Arthur

Comment

Very Nice! Watch out, bird carving can become addictive.

Comment

Hi Arthur, I guess when you try to something that your not to sure how to do , it becomes hard to do , but after you find out just what your doing, it becomes Satisfying. Thanks Arthur , Merle

Comment

Hi Paul , Oh ! God I hope Not . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Excellent job on the bird! Not something I have been brave enough to tackle.

Comment

Hi Tom, Like I have said before , ( it's only a Piece of Wood ) . The Article in the latest issue of WCI is very good , that's got me interested enough to give it a try. Give it a try ,you might like the Experience . I did . Merle

Comment

Attempt? That's an understatement!!

Comment

Hi Brent, Thanks for your encouragement . Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X