Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Larry, thanks so much for the reference material. It will come in handy with future carvings. Thanks a bunch!

• Paul_Guraedy
    replied
    Donna, I intend to be at the show, just assume this piece will not be there. Hey, as the "Old Folks" used to say, "Come on over, the latch string is out and the dog is tied up". A visit by you is welcome anytime.

Leave a comment:

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Nikki, thanks for the kind words. I do enjoy doing a successful bird—they aren’t all successful!

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Super Moderator! Treasured words coming from you.

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Randy. It’s an accomplishment just to finish SOMETHING!

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Paul, WHAT?? You’re not going to make it to Rogers? One of these days, I’m just going to appear at your door with a chunk of wood and sharp (well-sorta sharp) knife and we’ll sit and whittle a spell. Why oh why do we get so busy?
    Thanks for kind words. I carved my first piece of bark over the weekend. Now that was a hoot!

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for looking, Joe.

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kind words. There’s always a certain amount of glue involved in most of my birds! Epoxy is my friend!!! I always live in fear that a bird will have some part broken before delivered and out of my hands. But I don’t do that much commission work so it doesn’t happen often.

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Really beautiful work Donna.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Wow! Gorgeous. Beautifully carved, painted and displayed!

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Outstanding Donna, The work and presentation is great!

Leave a comment:

• Paul_Guraedy
    replied
    Wonderful work ~ as always Donna. I really like the contrast between the perched bird and the one taking off. Don't guess I will get to see this one at the Fall show.

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Up, Up and away! These are just outstanding, carving, painting & posing. I couldn't do anything like this without a lot of glue, I would be breaking things off right and left, be careful on the flight to OK. Nice, Nice, Nice

Leave a comment:

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks and it’s on to finishing the next project. We are supposed to finish carvings, aren’t we? Eventually?
Working...
X