• Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Thanks Woodburner , Appreciate your Comments. Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Nicely done and great composition. Certainly a work of art.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Yes, on my desk to my right I have the Matercarer; flex and Micro-Pro, my air turbo and burner, very easy to jump from on to the other, which I do a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Mark , took him for his Maiden Walk yesterday and felt Comfortable . Thanks for Commenting. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe, I have both now . Do you have a Micro Motor Unit ? If not you will somewhere down the Road. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi! Terry , Yep ,he did good to bring Sharon back to ing again. Thanks for your Interest. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Very nice job Merle,looks great.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Merle, I thought you had both the Mastercarver-flex shaft and the Microcarver-Micro-Pro. That why I was a little confused about you getting another micro-motor unit. Yal I know, thinking when I should have been.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Awesome Merle! Nicely carved and the finish is stunning! Not only that, you brought Sharon out of hiding!!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , I have the Mastercarver 1/3 H.P. not the Micro Pro. My Mastercarver doesn't put out the RPM that my new Micro does. The New Micro has a Electric Hand Piece not a Cable . I use the Mastercarver for roughing and Heavy work , wouldn't want to give that up . I guess at my age going Power Carving is the way to go . Sure makes it easier. Merle

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Merle, don't you also have the "Master Carver~Micro Pro"?

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Sharon , I couldn't believe my Eyes when I saw your , It's been years since you ed . Glad to see your still around and checking in. Hope you are still doing those Great Carvings of Wood Spirits. Always good to hear your Kind Words about my Pieces. If you are still Carving how about ing some of your Work , would Love to see them . Maybe stick around for awhile this time. Hope you are Well and thanks for Commenting. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Sharon of the Dell
    replied
    Hi Merle, Your cane is wonderful and awesome! I'm glad i happened to check the forum out today so i could see your cane. Your work is always inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood , Glad you like him , thanks for your Nice Words. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Another beautiful carving Merle. Your choice of finishes is well thought out and your carving work well executed as usual. Nice.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

Working...
X