A Handfull of Ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Handfull of Ducks

3" x 21/2 " x1/4 " Basswood . These will be going on the Cane that I will be Carving later . Thought I would take Pictures before being Painted . Merle IMG_0001.JPG

Nice!... they will look nice on a cane, or on anything for that matter.
    well done!
    Wayne
    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Merle - Those are about the same size as the 14 birds I'm currently working on - 4" x 2-1/4 x 3/4"

DN4b.jpg

Comment

Hi Wayne , They have a whole different look now . They are all White and should stand out good on my Cane . Couple more coats of Poly U and put them aside till needed for the Cane . Thanks Wayne for Commenting . Merle

Comment

Hi Phil , 14 Ducks should get you seeing Ducks in your Sleep , 4 is enough for me . Looking forward in seeing your Ducks finished , Merle

Comment

Well, Mister, you will have people flocking to see your cane
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Joe , Ha,Ha, Your reading Glenn's ing to much with your Play on Words . Thanks for the Laugh . Merle

Comment

Very nice detailing, Merle. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the cane.
                Arthur

Comment

Thanks Arthur, The Detailing is showing thru the White Paint like I hoped it would . The Wreather here seems to be easing up some so maybe I'll get to spend more time in the Shop . Merle

Comment

Well done Merle. They look good.
                    We live in the land of the free because of the brave!

https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Hi Merle looking great. You could name your cane the Royal Dux (Royal Dux make fine porcelan figurines) or the Ducks Deluxe. hehehe Really looking forward to seeing the finished atricle.

Cheers
                      glenn

Comment

Hi Randy , finished Painting them yesterday , now back to the Bear and Gazelle . Merle

Comment

Hi Glenn , still playing with Words I see . Ha,Ha. Going to take pictures today then put aside till later when I carve the Handle to fit the Ducks . Enjoy you Wit with Words . Merle

Comment

Nice looking ducks and nice for such miniatures, Merle. Can't wait to see them on a cane.
                            Bill
                            Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Hi 807, they are as small as I want to go , the Old Eyes don't like small . They are Painted and Finished and ed on Sticks and Cane Topics . Thanks . Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X