• Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Thanks Clearhooter. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Clearhooter
    replied
    Again... Outstanding ! This answers a previous question.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    I Merle
    Glad to see your making heaps of chips again will be watching out for the cane project. !!!! Rock on mate.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Claude , going to make 2 in Mahogany in the Future . Interesting to see the Difference . Thanks Claude . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Nice looking Eagles, Merle! That walnut really looks great!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi 807 , Thanks Buddy for your Encouraging Words , Always Appreciate Them . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Glenn , as you can see I'm still here and doing Fine , thanks for asking . As you can see in Tom Ellis I have 4 more Pieces to do but that's for Future Projects . Thinking about a Cane , got to have something different to do . I have so many Eagles around the House it's hard to keep cleaning up after them , none House Broke . Ha,Ha. Thanks for your Kind Words Mate . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Eric , Welcome , glad to see your getting involved in our Great Hobby . This Piece was Simple but a Lot of Wood needed to be removed to get to the Final Results . Labor of Fun . Thanks Eric , hope to see more of your work . Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Outstanding work, Merle, and pure beauty.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    A very, very cool piece Merle. It has beautiful flowing lines and just screams ELEGANT!!!!.

Leave a comment:

• Eric B
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Arthur , They like all my Carvings that they which is a Bunch , probably more than me , but this Piece hit them both and said my Best Carving of them all . It is Laboriously but one of my Easier Pieces . KISS, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID , might be the way to go . Thanks Arthur always Appreciate your Comments . Merle
    Hello Merle splendid to meet you i love the lines on your pieces they have a great presence and flow.

Im a big fan of KISS also, i believe making simple things is hard and its easy to complicate things haha.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Arthur , They like all my Carvings that they which is a Bunch , probably more than me , but this Piece hit them both and said my Best Carving of them all . It is Laboriously but one of my Easier Pieces . KISS, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID , might be the way to go . Thanks Arthur always Appreciate your Comments . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , Ha,Ha, sure glad you didn't say something Corny . Ha,Ha. Your Comments are always Enjoyed and Appreciated. Thank You My Friend . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi JJF, Thanks for commenting . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    1-IMG_0008.JPG Hi Tom , These are the 2 Eagles that I started before the Daughter came with the Walnut Pieces . The other 2 Pieces are the Scrap Pieces Design . I think I'll leave them for future to do Pieces . 2 weeks ago I needed something to do ,now I'm Good for awhile . My to Kids are 65 yrs. and 66 yrs. , still Kids to me . Thanks Tom , your Nice Words are always Appreciated. Merle
    Last edited by Merle Rice; 02-05-2021, 04:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to Post the Pictures

Leave a comment:

Working...
X