Bird Carving Dentist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird Carving Dentist

Does anyone know the name of the dentist from Terre Haute IN who carves those magnificent little birds that he does. He's always at the Dayton Show. Want to get a hold of him. Thanx.

Re: Bird Carving Dentist

Bob,

The only bird carver I know from Terre Haute, that does the Dayton Show, is Kenny Vermillion.

Hope this helps,
    Neil
    http://www.tristatecarvers.com

Comment

Thanx Neil. I believe you're right.

Bob

Comment

I'm not going to lie. I clicked on this post in the hopes that I'd see a bird dressed up as a dentist.

Comment

Connor -- The first time I saw my dentist (Oct.31, 1993) he was dressed as a cow.

Comment

Bob,

Your are welcome, glad to be of some help.

Nancy-G,

This has to be an interesting story.

Neil
            http://www.tristatecarvers.com

Comment

Neil -- he certainly is an interesting man and it's great to sit in a dentist's chair laughing hard with a mouth full of junk.
              He's a super dentist - and I consider myself as an expert on dentists - that I adore. That first visit to him was on Halloween and his entire staff was dressed in incredible costumes. Now I know they do that every Halloween when they are in their office only in the mornings. In the afternoon they take off and hit all the other dental offices in town for Trick or Treat.
              One year he was dressed as a winged fairy in ballerina shoes.
              That first year assistants took a batch of x-rays and said he would look at them and then be right in. He strolled in, inspected x-rays without speaking, sat down and was poking in my mouth. Suddenly he rolled fast to the door and yelled to an assistant, "Barbara, call my wife and tell her to go ahead and buy that BMW she wants. We can afford it now".
              I could write pages about that man.

Comment

He Must be related to my orthopedic surgeon, Nancy. Right in the middle of my knee surgery while I'm under local anesthetic, I hear "OOOPS!"

Now that's something to get one's attention. Course I had it coming...goaded him pretty good just prior to surgery.

Al

Comment

Working...
                X