I call him Stogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I call him Stogy

These are legal in Colo. And Washington you know. After watching Lynn's video on doing the reflective sunglasses, I just had to give his cowboy a try..
    he is about 8" tall, and painted with acrylics.

I'm feeling hungry. Tom image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
    Last edited by Tom Ellis; 01-14-2017, 03:35 PM.
    If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Hi Tom, By he sure is Weather Beaten from that Hot Texas Sun. Great Detailing and the Glasses is a Clever touch. Merle

Comment

Thanks Merle, That is where I should be right now. I'm getting tired of shoveling snow.
      If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Tom, are you saying that "roll your own" has something besides tobacco in it? That old boy sure has a lot of character, and nice glasses too.
        Joe

Comment

Great job Tom; .........not just sure what "brand" that fellow is smoking but it's a great re-creation of what the old fellows used to smoke when I was a kid. They referred to them as " makin's "
          Wayne
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Wow Tom this is amazing, your attention to detail is second to none. Fantastic job.
            ~ Dwight
            "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Hi Tom
              Well done, every detail is perfection, you can almost smell the stogy LOL
              Bruce

Comment

Great carving, Tom!

Claude
                My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/
                My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/
                My Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/claudeswoodcarving/
                My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Very nice! Your usual carving excellence and I really like those glasses and the paint.
                  Terry

Comment

Thanks Joe, it is sort of like tobacco, just smells funny.

Thanks Soggy, they were "makin" something. So that is where your great ideas are coming from?

Thanks Dwight, glad you took a look.

Good nose Bruce, thanks for taking a look.

Thanks Claude.couldn't PM you the other day.

Tom

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Your carving talent is something to behold, that carving is wonderful.

Comment

Thank a lot Earl, And thanks to Lynn for all of his videos.......Tom

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Nice carving, Tom those glasses are really cool.

Comment

Thank you Kathy, they were fun to do. Pretty stylish for a cowboy................Tom

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

I think you did Lynn proud with this effort Tom. I sure like the folds you got in that kerchief and vest. Spot on with the "smoke" and the glasses are well done, great take on the "Breeds" spectaculars. Anyone ever tell you that you can carve well? Hah!

Tinwood

Comment

Working...
                              X