• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
    Thanks Joe
    Now if the weather will improve it is golf season for me
    Bruce
    Now when you say golf, does that mean you spend most of your time knocking a little white ball around green pastures or mostly sitting in a nice air conditioned clubhouse quaffing shots of XXX?
    Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
      I am one of these guys that tries to keep the little white ball on the playing surface and not worry about score,play from the seniors tees, just use the score card a guide to where the holes are located,we never carry a pencil with us, usually wait until we get home before we indulge in a few shots..
      Golf to me now is just a nice place to go for a scenic drive, enjoy still being able to swing the clubs with some good friends
      Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
        Hi Terry
        I am one of these guys that tries to keep the little white ball on the playing surface and not worry about score,play from the seniors tees, just use the score card a guide to where the holes are located,we never carry a pencil with us, usually wait until we get home before we indulge in a few shots..
        Golf to me now is just a nice place to go for a scenic drive, enjoy still being able to swing the clubs with some good friends
        Bruce
        Bruce, I love your attitude towards golf! Pretty laid back. Best of luck on the greens.
        Terry

Comment

Thanks Terry
          I am planning to play on Wednesday in Amherst NS with one of old buddies, he is 88 ,had a heart attack last fall, we will play a par 3 course, cost us $20 each including the cart for 9 house, my kind of course, we will be going at my buddies speed, we have from noon till dark to finish. I have been playing with this friend for 47 years, I am hoping this year I can win one game at least LOL
          You will have come to NS on vacation we have lots of golf courses , lobster and rye,we have a" carve in "scheduled for Sept 16 in an old steam mill museum, just a few carvers , demonstrating their skills and a good BS session, free lunch, think about it, I will reserve you a seat
          Bruce

Comment

Bruce, I haven't played golf since I was in high school. I was the 6th man on a 5 man team. LOL! It was a small rural school. The coach came to me one day and said "you're on the golf team." I said "uh, ok." Never played before and haven't played since. But your experiences tell me I may have missed something. I would love to come to NS someday, just to visit with you--and for the lobster of course. I'm still teaching so vacations during classes just don't happen. BTW, I love playing putt putt golf. LOL!
            Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
              Putt ,Putt Golf is serious stuff,with out the stress of the long walk from the golf cart to the green. If you ever decide you are coming to NS let me know, I can round up Soggy (wayne) he lives about 3,5 hour drive from on the nice coast of NS the south shore. Maybe you could arrange one of ton location classes for a week or so LOL
              Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                Bruce, I haven't played golf since I was in high school. I was the 6th man on a 5 man team. LOL! It was a small rural school. The coach came to me one day and said "you're on the golf team." I said "uh, ok." Never played before and haven't played since. But your experiences tell me I may have missed something. I would love to come to NS someday, just to visit with you--and for the lobster of course. I'm still teaching so vacations during classes just don't happen. BTW, I love playing putt putt golf. LOL!
                You SHOULD visit Bruce & Wayne in NS.
                You guys get along so well and it would be GREAT to see some pics and have you guys share your stories.
                Don't you retire soon? Visiting NS should be on your bucket list of things to do. Plus Bruce is a really nice guy.
                You've GOTTA do it!
                note: look at all those smiley faces

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritwolfe View Post

Don't you retire soon?
                  Not soon enough. LOL!
                  Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
                    How much longer to have to try and pound something in to those thick heads you teach?
                    Bruce

Comment

I wish I had some kin folk like that!
                      Keep On Carvin'
                      Bob K.

My Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rwkwoodcarving

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.kozakiewicz.9

My RWK Woodcarving Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rwkwood

My Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/rwkoz51/

Comment

Hi Bob
                        I just finished another Kin Folk,pic s will be coming later today
                        Bruce

Comment

Working...
                        X