Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claude
    replied
    I agree with Bob K - the one on right looks better to me. Both are good, however.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• bwj
    replied
    Thank you to everyone for responding to my post. It is always great to get feed back. I really appreciate everyone's comments.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    It's close, but I think the guy on the left wins by a nose! Fantastic caricature. Great imagination.

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    Good caricatures. Lots of fun exaggerating their features.

Leave a comment:

• tbox61
    replied
    Great carving...well done!

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    wonderful expressions ,well done.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Very nice caricatures with great expressions...partial to the fellow on the right though. Always liked that grin style.

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    I like them both but I like the second one much better. It has much more character and expression to it.

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    replied
    Those are pretty wild==fantastic noses!!

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    I haven't tried faces yet, but it looks to me like you are doing a great job! The eyes are tough, and it looks like you nailed them!

Leave a comment:

• bwj
    replied
    Yes, joepaulbutler, a regular nose.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    What, does the guy on the right have something on the fellow on the left? good job

Leave a comment:

• bwj
    started a topic Faces

Faces

Have not posted much lately. Most of my time has been dealing with heads and faces. The first one is a Chris Hammock design and the second one was done in a Dallas Deege class. All helpful comments will be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X