Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now We Know Where All The Toilet Paper has gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now We Know Where All The Toilet Paper has gone!

What we need at this point in time is a sense of humor! Smiles will get us through the day better than anger or worry. Obviously, one of the things that's wearing heavily on our minds is where has all the toilet paper disappeared to. I spent a great deal of time contemplating this conundrum and finally came up with the answer. "The Charmin bear has it." He's got it hoarded away in his den and only plans to let it go, one sheet at a time!

Hi Eddy
    You have a good one there,I am still
    smiling LOL
    Bruce

Comment

HAHAHAHA That a good one!!!!!

Comment

Love this one.

Rob

Comment

Great little carving, Eddy!

Claude
          My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

With such a dumb thing going on with the toilet paper, your carving dese give it a little relaxation
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Ok. What old veterans remember C-rations and the toilet paper in them. And, how you were suppose to use paper.

LOL. Got to laugh. Good for the soul.

Rob

Comment

Hi Eddy , you Nailed it with this Guy , it says a lot . Thanks for the Smile . Merle

Comment

Great one Eddy,
                  but are you sure about the bear's name? I would have thought it was Poo Bear, in any case, great job and thanks for stirring my imagination out of hibernation, you have inspired me to design a project about a hoarder so it's "off to the drawing board for me".......... Stay safe and well (and that applies to ALL members and their families)
                  Regards and best wishes to all
                  John

Comment

I knew there had to be an answer to the age old question "Does a bear s**t in the woods?".... in my younger years while hunting I saw plenty of bear poo in the woods, just don't recall seeing any evidence of toilet paper...
                    Wayne
                    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by rjrsky View Post
                      Ok. What old veterans remember C-rations and the toilet paper in them. And, how you were suppose to use paper.

LOL. Got to laugh. Good for the soul.

Rob
                      Rob... I was Navy. The only time we ever ran out of toilet paper was in boot camp and that was because the same sort thing was happening back then as it is now only it was meningitis. They closed down San Diego and shifted all the navy recruits up to Great lakes which jammed up all the companies and put another two to three weeks on the total training time. They opened up a old section of barracks that had been decommissioned and was due to be torn down. Not only were supplies rationed but every time you flushed a toilet, **** paper and poop backed up into the showers. When I was a kid I used to help my Dad clean out our septic tank and relocate an old outhouse we had at camp but I had brown nightmares about boot camp for years! I wonder if that can be called PTS(S)D!

Comment

Originally posted by Blinky Bill View Post
                        Great one Eddy,
                        but are you sure about the bear's name? I would have thought it was Poo Bear, in any case, great job and thanks for stirring my imagination out of hibernation, you have inspired me to design a project about a hoarder so it's "off to the drawing board for me".......... Stay safe and well (and that applies to ALL members and their families)
                        Regards and best wishes to all
                        John
                        [SIZE=22px][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Greetings John! Good to hear from you. No, "POOH" bear is a registered trademark of the Disney Corporation! I'd hate to have a Disney lawyer show up at my front door even if I did shorten it to "Poo"! They really get touchy when they think you've infringed on their trademarks!

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
                          I knew there had to be an answer to the age old question "Does a bear s**t in the woods?".... in my younger years while hunting I saw plenty of bear poo in the woods, just don't recall seeing any evidence of toilet paper...
                          Wayne
                          Wayne.... That's because the squirrels salvaged it all for their nests!

Comment

Eddy,

I remember as a kid going with my dad to the va in Memphis, tn. He had an appointment there. I remember going to get water at the fountain. I could hear the tb patients coughing. The ward was essentially sealed and quanateened.

I also remember polio and getting the sugar cube at the school.

Stay well my friend.

Rob

Comment

Good one, Eddie!
                              Herb

Comment

Working...
                              X