Claude

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    Thanks everyone for having a look and commenting

Leave a comment:

• fiddlesticks
    replied
    Very nice carving. Where I'm from - Minnesota - we're over run with deer, coyotes and a good population of turkey. Ducks are hit and miss. The flyways I'm told have moved somewhat.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Another super fine piece with awesome detail. Lovely work!!

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    Another good one Wayne.

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    Yeah, bout like trout fishin in the streams. ya gota bring your own rock to stand on. It has been over 50 years since I had a good shot at a duck the game has changed so much not too much fun to go out and get "1-1/2 duck.." BUT the most fun was getting out at 4:30 am frezzin yer butt off and setting up the deeks and waiting, real quiet hunkered down for that first flight. Darn Soggy, yer making tears come out remembering the old times/ the good times. I was just 24-5 going out with "old guys" 65-75, and doing this. As the song is and was .. Thanks for the memories. But so many happy times.
    Chuck

Leave a comment:

• 4ND3R5
    replied
    Nice one! I like that title.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Very nice Soggy, The ducks are probably waiting for snow.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Excellent expression and detail in the carving...plus painting. Don't know about ducks, but we have a bunch of Canadian Geese flying through the area...however I don't hunt.

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    replied
    Fine carving and with our drought it the scarcity of deer and antelope are about the same, tho we did see a nice herd of a dozen or so elk yesterday evening

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    What a great carving, a real GRINNER

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Wayne, your Detailing on this little Guy is always Amazing . Thanks , I always enjoy seeing the things you do with this Guy. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    started a topic Ain't Hardly Worth It..

Ain't Hardly Worth It..

Although I never was much into duck hunting a lot of my friends were and still are. So a couple of weeks ago I was talking to a life long friend and an avid duck hunter. He was telling me that, these last few years the number of ducks frequenting our area were greatly diminished, and that the bag limits had been drastically reduced to what they used to be a few years ago. When I asked him if he was going anyway, he said "Ain't hardly worth it"....
    Sounded like a good title for this carving...
    Hope you like him;
    Wayne
    Attached Files
Working...
X