X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlowMover
    replied
    Re: Renegade Projects

Good looking carvings. Sounds like you had a great time, and picked up some tips as well...what more can you ask for?

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Re: Renegade Projects

They look SUPER Eric! Nice carving and painting. Had to be a thrill having all those great carvers there!

Leave a comment:

• Carver Eric
    started a topic Renegade Projects

Renegade Projects

Greetings everyone! Just let you everyone know that the Renegade, Steve Brown manages, was a hit! Along with the instructors: Weatherbee,Cartledge, Hammack, Falin and Driscol, Brown had his wares available, Helvie brought in 100's of ready to carve knives of all blade types, Alan Goodman was there putting that sharp edge your tools, for next to nothing, if you boogered one up or it just needed a tune up. What a great time. I was able to complete my carving every day, minus a little clean up work, great instructors. I have posted here, two I completed, Cartledge's hillbilly ( I know you can tell he helped because of the eyes!) that I have carved many ways, referee, roller rink police and a santa. His eyes are simple but work great on these smaller sized pieces. The second guy, with the giant grin is a pattern from Rich Weatherbee. I enjoyed doing him just because he was so different, remember "diamond eyes", his approach to carving those suckers. I havent painted my other three pieces but hope to soon. Enjoy the critiques as well as the comments. Thanks Steve see you at the next one. -Eric
Working...
X