Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowinhand
    replied
    Well that link didn't work right. Search swedish knife grips. Try using them and your knife arm will thank you.

Leave a comment:

• bowinhand
    replied
    Rotana this might help your tendons. Helped me.

https://youtu.be/3J6OMWUfzD4

Leave a comment:

• Rontana
    replied
    Thanks Herb

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    replied
    Cool as can be!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Power carving is as enjoyable a knife carving, just got to get past the learner's learning curve. your wood just forms out for you differently.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    We get older and have to find work arounds for things, Rontana, and power carving is an option. Personally I like hand carving/whittling things but could wind up power carving if I'm not able to use the knives. Sure wish I started the carving many, many, years ago. The main thing is to enjoy it and do what makes you happy.

Leave a comment:

• Rontana
    replied
    Thanks Claude . . . it's a fun little gizmo

Appreciate it, Bill. I hope so too . . . and really miss using the knife . . . but am trying to get the hang of power carving just in case

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Impressive work and playing there, Rontana. Hope you recover soon and get back to carving.

Leave a comment:

• Just Carving
    replied
    Thank you Ron!

BobL

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Great idea, Ron! Hope healing continues quickly.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Rontana
    replied
    • Thanks Bob L . . . great looking bears, by the way

• Sappy . . . I have to put my dog outside when I play this thing; it makes him crazy

• Thanks Glenn . . . yeah . . . the arm is a real pain in the . . . uh . . . arm

• Hey Joe B . . . appreciate the thoughts. Healing gets a bit slow after a certain age, but I'm hopeful. Am practicing with a rotary tool (I miss doing my dolphins) but haven't quite got it down yet.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    May your arm have the same results as your "noisemaker"

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    That is certainly thinking outside the square so to speak. Sounds good too. Hope the arm mends soon !!

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    That is neat! And you know how to play it too! Impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Just Carving
    replied
    Wow! Now that is cool! Hope your recovery is speedy and you get back to carving soon.

BobL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X