"Carver Kings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Carver Kings"

If you with nexflix the 1st season of "Carver Kings " is avalible. I had not seen the show before some impressive cainsaw carvers on there.
    Last edited by Randy; 01-16-2018, 01:18 PM.
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

I’ll have to check that out

Comment

I love this program.
      A lot of fun to watch them in action

Comment

I will most def check it out as well

Comment

I have been watching it on Netflix...great show....
          . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

I must be stupid, but I can't find it on Netflix. Maybe it is only available in the US?

Comment

I saw my first of this show last night. I enjoyed the carving, what little they showed, that is, but the show is full of the make-believe B.S. deadlines, scripted remarks, phoney baloney stuff of all the "reality" shows. Not much carving shown, so if that's what you want rather than just light entertainment, don't waste your time...just my opinion, of course. Your experiences may vary.
              Arthur

Comment

There's a very full calendar of chainsaw carving competitions all across North America, every summer.
                Some are open, some are invitational. Even very brief and strictly timed events! Pick a few and go.
                You get to decide where you sit/stand and how long you watch each competitor. Beats cruddy TV, every time.
                The Chetwynd Invitational is international in scope, as well.

To a lesser extent, check out the calendar of winter ice carving competitions.
                Canmore, Alberta, is on my bucket list.
                Brian T

Comment

Working...
                X