Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you chainsaw carvers

83235000_10157667216880202_8156260916510326784_n.jpg
    Last edited by Soggy; 01-27-2020, 09:02 PM.
    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Funny one and not only good for chainsaw carvers.
    Bill
    Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

That's Funny. The strange thing is, when I'm in front of a crowd carving, a wife will tell her husband "You have one of those, you should do that." That's when I say "She just made a payment on your life insurance." LOL Thanks for the laugh Soggy.

Comment

Hi Wayne
        Now I know why I never operated a chainsaw,there was no instruction manual in the **** box LOL
        Bruce

Comment

All I can think is 'Ouch'
          Buffalo Bif
          bflobif.com

Comment

All you, I worked driving log truck for several years, and the loggers, most all could tell you stories about guys that didn't make it out of the woods in one piece. Also the ones I did see with scars down the face with a partial jaw, one eye or a leg that was cut so bad that they wound up on welfare for 45 years. This little machine is not one to mess with, I had one with a 42 inch bar and cut fire wood, my oldest son learned the safety using it, cut wood while I was gone.
            Just like any tool, ya get too familiar , and it will get cha.. As always ,,Be safe.
            Chuck
            Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://mewe.com/profile/5d6f213642db757a5dfb3223

Comment

Dang Soggy, I'm glad I am using palm tools. RIP
              If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Working...
              X