Oct 3rd and 4th carving event in Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 3rd and 4th carving event in Wisconsin

( I hope this OK) Just a heads up, there will be a chainsaw carving event/ fundraiser at Riverbend Nature Center in Racine Wisconsin this weekend the 3rd and 4th of October. Myself and 4 other carvers will be carving both days with an auction to follow at the end of Sundays carving with all creations going to auction. In the past they also had some handcarvers there on Saturday, but who knows what's going on due to covid. So if you have an interest in picking up some tips by watching /asking a few questions or just plain curiosity, stop on out. The carvers are pretty helpful and usually are more then happy to answer questions inbetween cuts. This is a excellant chance to gain some info since it's not a competition.
    Take care and say hi if you make it.
    Bob

Hey Bob, how did the weekend go? Any pics?

Comment

Hi Andrew,
      here are a few pics of what was up for sale at the auction. I am missing a few pictures I thought I had. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but it's all I have.There were a total of 4 of us there. Another carver missed it due to a family emergency. There was about 80 people at the auction, which I thought was good with covid going on.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Looks like it was fun. Thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
        X