Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regretfully removing a name from the list ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regretfully removing a name from the list ...

Colin

Sorry to hear of you Father's passing. My prayers are with you and your family.

As for the knees, my wife had both of her knees done this past January 15th and is up cruising around and we go walking daily. You will be thankful when you get them done. She is very glad she got them both done at the same time, now she don't have to look forward to having the second one done. Sister in law just had both of hers done on Monday and she is heading home tomorrow (Thursday)

Good luck with yours......

Take care and God Bless

Gene

Comment

Colin,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I would like to pass on what I was told while I was looking after my Dad before he died:

You're a good son.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Take care,
      Bob L

Comment

Thankyou everyone for your thoughts and prayers they are very much appreciated. I will be putting dad to rest tomorrow afternoon and we will be celebrating his long life with many recollections of him over the years. As for the knee's just got a call this morning from the surgeons office I scheduled for surgery the 6 october just a month away. I am pleased they were able to accomedate me that quickly lets hope that I heal fast and be back carving next spring. I am having the left done first the surgeon wont do them both at the same time.
        Again thanks for all your kind words it sure helps me get though all of this
        Colin
        Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
        Jackson, MS

Comment

Colin I am so saddened to hear of your loss. It doesn't matter how old we are, to loose a parent leaves an emptyness in our lives. Take time for yourself and grieve. I know from meeting you and your beautiful family this past July you will put others needs before your own. Dave and I send our love and prayers your way, take care my friend.
          Gabby and Dave Gamble

Comment

Wow, Colin, I just read this and wanted to offer my condolences to you and your family in these difficult times. Take care.Pete...

Comment

Colin,
              So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Safe carving and God Bless,

Mark

Comment

So sorry about your Dad Colin. You and your family are in my prayers. Good luck with the surgery. You will be missed at Chazfest but hopefully we will see you next year. Take care.
                Sheri

Comment

Colin, just now found this thread, sorry for your troubles. All the best to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                  X