Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Any/All Helldorado Woodcarvers Who Are Out There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Any/All Helldorado Woodcarvers Who Are Out There!

About 8-years ago the Helldorado Woodcarvers put together a master resource list for wood carvers. It contained a link to just about any carving service, materials, equipment, or instruction resource that a wood carver could ask for. I notice on their website that they currently have a list of vendors and an offer to email additional resource materials. It's been 8-long years and I'm curious as to how up to date they've been able to keep their list. I checked the one that I received 8-years ago and have found a number of dead links. I was wondering if the Helldorado Woodcarvers would re-post their list and the current forum members could make suggestions as to who is no longer in business or who might have started up since the list was first published. The Helldorado Woodcarvers list has been an invaluable tool for me over the years. Any comments from you Helldorado Woodcarvers out there?

https://helldoradowoodcarvers.shutterfly.com/
    Last edited by Eddy-Smiles; 04-03-2018, 03:08 PM. Reason: Added Helldorado Woodcarvers URL

Eddy, what is the helldorado website? tried to google them, came up empty.
    Buffalo Bif
    www.bflobif.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bif View Post
      Eddy, what is the helldorado website? tried to google them, came up empty.
      Bif...... I added the URL for you.

Comment

Working...
      X