• Show
Clear All

Hi Herb , Thanks . Merle

Comment

useless carving to collect dust thats a museum piece from where im from

Comment

Hi Dashri , Thank You for commenting . Merle

Comment

Hi Rick , Ha,Ha. Thanks for your most Generous Words . It put a Smile on my Face . Merle

Comment

I don't know if you watch "America Got Talent", but carving certainly reminds me of the gentleman who has been performing on there. As usual Merle, great job
            . . .JoeB

Comment

You just keep surprising me Merle. He is fantastic, make a good bottle stopper.
              If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Hi Joe , always enjoy your Encouraging Comments, Thank You . Merle

Comment

Hi Tom , I saw a Photo on Pinterest a couple years ago and liked it for doing in the Future . He looks Similar to the Picture but doesn't look like it , if that makes any sense . Ha,Ha. I never did a Bottle Stopper but I think he would be to Big . I need to look for something to now . I keep walking past an Eagle Plaque that I started a Good 10 yrs. ago that I just can't get right . He is in plane view , I just Dust him off and keep walking .Ha,Ha. Thanks Buddy for your Input , Appreciate It . Merle

Comment

Beautiful work, Merle! Great tip about the sunglasses, also!

Claude
                    My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Hi Claude , not all carvings look good with Glasses but the ones that do is worth using them . Thanks Claude . Merle

Comment

Not sure how I missed this when first posted. In any event it looks pretty sweet. Great job Merle.

Tinwood

Comment

Very nice Merle love it.

Comment

I love your useless carvings Merle! He's pretty cool. The glasses are a super idea.
                            Terry

Comment

seriously i really like the way you used the natural wood as the skin tone and then painted realy makes that piece sparkle

Comment

Wow this is great! The grain is popped out, impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X