Video help or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video help or other?

My work is so 3 dimensional that it is impossible to show it, the last five carvings photos do it zero justice. I just saw a video of my work which really showed the work and got a major response about it. I was wondering if anyone does a video of their own finish works and if so what do you use and etc??. Any other suggestions would be highly appreciated.

oh no Dileon, you know im gonna ask for a link to that video .... aside from that, i could only guess that a slowmotion turntable would be a good thing to try.
    Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

Comment

A large part of the success of any imaging system is the proper lighting of the object.
      There are whole textbooks on the subject. Everything from transparent glassware to people.
      I made some good money doing this decades ago. All 4x5 cameras on rails.

I know it's old-fashioned but what can you find in a library or through the library interloan program?

Next,if you find a good resource, look for it in abeBooks.com. A consortium of book sellers with maybe
      6,000,000 titles in stock for pennies on the dollar.
      Brian T

Comment

I have not done a video of my work. But Friends that have use their cell phone or tablets then down loaded them to their computers. I have done family. Many of the newer digital cameras will do videos also. I have been pleased with the results. Not professional but not far off. I would encouraged you to give it a try.

Comment

How about taking a photo at the front, turn it a bit, take a photo, turn it a bit, take a photo, etc. until you have 8 to 10 photos. Then make a slide show of the first to last photo but set the speed fast enough to make it almost a video.

Bob L

Comment

Working...
          X